Zombocalypse Zombocalypse

Very Good Game

I loved this game, played it 6 or 7 times so far, I love the replayability. This game is very fun. Can't wait for a second version!!

Floating Shooter Floating Shooter

Good

This game is pretty good. It's a good time waster. I got to like level 5 or something, then had to go :( It's fun! Needs to be improved though...

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

5'd, Fav'd, and Reviewed!

This was the BEST defensive game I have ever played! The graphics were excellent, the violence was awesome, and the clip board day menu was a neat little thing! Very good work!

Storm the House 2 Storm the House 2

Very well improved!

This was a well built game from the begining, and has greatly inproved! Good Work!

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

awsome

I had an idea! For instance, if a 7 and a 7 come together, one of them should die and the other one becomes 8, they should combine and make 14, catch my drift?

Make your own Gun. Part 1 Make your own Gun. Part 1

sugestions for future releases

The best gun maker out there! It was so fun, i played it for an hour strait! it's so fun! very good job! sorry to hear about your computer!
I have some sugestions for future releases:
-more gun bodies(ie: mp5,mp7,sniperrifle, etc)
-more music
-more stocks
-more scopes/lasers
-more work space/ space for putting things

good job! all my 5 belong to you!

Madness Reaction Time Madness Reaction Time

Nice!

I like it! It's an awsome game! I got so addicted lol :D Make better sounds, and a little bit better animation, and to me, it will be a GREAT game! Keep up the good work!

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

7H15 15 73H 80M8!!!!! (this is teh bomb)

It's so awsome, I'm speachless.

Mario World: Overrun Mario World: Overrun

TH1S G4M3 15 7H3 R0X0RZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG THIS IS THE BEST GAME IVE PLAYED!!!!!!! what i do is get the shotgun and stalk up on ammo for it and also get craploads of bomberz. man, if there wuz a cheat to get unlimited bomberz, i'd win every time, even on insane!!! this game is like so cool!!!! when i wake up in the mornings on weekends, i play a round(or 20 lol) of this to wake me up:D XD!!!! the overall score i'd give it is 11!!!! peace out!